Training courses for LearningTree
Learning Tree International is a long-established and well-respected international training company. I have been delivering Python courses for Learning Tree since 2019, face to face in their London training centre, on-site at various organisations, and online.
- Introduction to Python, 3 day course. Explaining the basics of Python is still surprisingly fun for me. Knowing the material so well, I can fully concentrate on the course delegates and continue to look for better ways to get the information across.
- Advanced Python: Best Practices and Design Patterns, 4 day course. One of my favourite courses to teach. This is such a rich course, with a lot of breadth and depth, showing the delegates how to write large and robust Python applications.
- Introduction to Python for Data Analytics, 1 day course. A solid data analysis course. I’m still impressed by how much you can do in Python with very little code.
- Applied Data Science with Python and Jupyter, 1 day course. Some overlaps with the data analytics course, above, but covering different machine learning techniques, such as random forests and k-fold cross validation.
- Data Visualization with Python Training, 3 day course. Another favourite. Creating beautiful pictures is always fun. This course covers many different types of charts, from plain simple bar charts using MatPlotLib to Seaborn’s pair plots, as well as geospatial data visualisations such as choropleth plots and Voronoi tessellations – helping people to make sense of geographical information.
- Introduction to Linux Training, 4 day course. The only non-Python course. Linux has been my main operating system for about 20 years now, and I have run my own Linux server on and off for most of that time. I enjoy sharing my enthusiasm for this free open source operating system.